Monday, September 5, 2011

Night rider

This season so far for biking has been an absolute blast.  At the beginning of the season I was able to purchase a sweet road bike which has been great.  My wife and I put on a bike ride to raise funds for a close friend of ours (if you ever get the chance to do that its a blast to see people come together for a purpose).  My brother-in-law and I rode the Annual Mayor's ride in Des Moines it was very cold, but so much fun!  Went to Okoboji and rode in one of bike rides up and my family joined us for that one.
Throughout the season I have ridden with all types of people, all types of weather and different areas, but last night was something I will never forget!

Last night a small group of us rode to the High Trestle Trail Bridge at night! If you have the chance to ride there its a MUST! If you can't ride there you need to walk out there from Madrid.  We started this ride at 7:00 wanting to get to the bridge at dusk to get some pics and to see this "masterpiece".  This bridge lived up to everything that I have heard! It was stunning, I really do hope my pics can give you some idea out how AMAZING this looks! Ridding at night was a total blast and i'm looking forward to doing it again!!







No comments:

Post a Comment